I’ve sat and your seat, and I know how enjoyable it is to do what you love, but how stressful it can be to take your work to the next step. Let’s chat on improving your next project. A 15-minute call is free. There’s no cost in asking.
The Editor: Books + eBooks + Articles:
Editors are trained readers: we fix up the mistakes, ensure your plot doesn’t make bookish friends say, “Huh? That’s confusing,” and go beyond keeping all your i’s dotted and t’s crossed. If you’ve written a book, give it the honor it deserves. Have it edited so I catch your mistakes before your book-buying readers do.
- Line-editing (manuscript/copyediting): This requires attention to each word, eliminating wordiness and repetition, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, and so forth.
- Developmental Editing: This is normally the first stage of editing. However, not all authors need this. It consists of checking your flow, plot, character development, and ensuring your book progresses in a coherent manner from start to finish.
- Proofreading: Your book is near perfect: almost put on the Barnes & Nobles’ shelf ready. But, it needs a little work. That’s where proofreading comes in: it’s a double-check to make sure it reads well.
The Writer: Business Literature Copywriting
Need other work designed, written, or edited for your business? I have you covered.
- Company profiles
- Newsletters and email marketing campaigns
- Blogs and articles, website content
The Coach: Consulting
You don’t need someone to write, and you have the editing together. Perhaps you’re thinking, “I don’t know nothing about anything.” That’s fine too. We all started somewhere, and I’d love to guide you in the process.
- Developing your plot, storytelling techniques, improving your manuscript
- Developing your writing routine
- Creating copy for your website